Ford Ranger Twin Mount Transmission Cooler Kit
What is the best automatic transmission cooler kit? It’s one that combines durability and reliability with outstanding transmission cooling. Our new Heavy Duty Twin Mount Ford Ranger Transmission Cooler Kit not only allows your transmission to maintain normal operating temperates even while towing or going offroad and it is both durable and reliable as 4WD’ing in this country demands but also suits *** ALL *** bullbar, intercooler and winch combinations – there is no bullbar, intercooler or winch combination that this kit won’t suit (regardless of size of intercooler).
Wholesale’s transmission cooler kits are:
- 4WD tough – Thick 3mm heavy duty steel
- Strong single piece bracket design – For maximum rigidity even over corrugations
- Custom designed for the Ford Ranger PX Series 1 and 2
- Dual coated – both zinc plated and Mannex Black coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- 2 x High efficiency crossflow transmission oil coolers
- High temp trans cooler hose and fittings
- Full DIY installation instructions
- Never install a multi-piece transmission cooler bracket or one that includes the transmission cooler as part of the bracket structure. They are prone to fatigue and failure.
- Never install a stainless steel transmission cooler bracket. Stainless steel induces corrosion in your aluminium cooler. Just google “stainless steel and aluminium” to find out more.
Wholesale is proud of our kits because they are Australian designed and manufactured for our tough, outback conditions. They won’t let you down.
Note! In order to get further control of your transmission temperature you can check out our Transmission Temperature Gauges or Transmission Lock-Up Kits.